Exfoliate, brighten, cleanse, revitalize, treat and nourish in 3 simple steps
Willow Essence Benefits:
- Re-texturizes, exfoliates and softens the skin, giving it a refreshed, brightened and refined appearance.
- Preps your skin to absorb the Revive serum and Sweet Dreams Night oil.
- Supports healthy cell renewal.
- Fights acne and helps soothe irritated skin
- Refines pores and minimizes the appearance of pore sizes
- Deep cleanses and removes any access debris and oil left behind.
- Leaves the skin with a smooth, radiant and glowing appearance
- White Willow Bark Extract
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids
- Bilberry Fruit Extract
- Tea Tree Leaf Oil
- Aloe Vera
Revive Serum Benefits:
- Helps to tone, hydrate, soften and revitalize skin.
- Nourish-boosting and hydrating Hyaluronic acid gets deep within your pores.
- Aroma helps to relax your senses
- Plumps skin and helps the appearance of fine lines
- Non greasy texture and absorbs quick
- Supports an overall healthy skin foundation
- Frankincense Oil
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Vitamin C
- Active fruit extracts
Sweet Dreams Benefits:
- Fast absorbing and brightening facial oil deeply hydrates and replenishes dry, dehydrated skin.
- Softens fine lines, soothes complexion and redness as it calms your skin.
- Supports healthy cell renewal and faster cell turnover
- High doses of antioxidants, amino acids, CBD, and hydration makes this perfect for all skin types
- Gives your skin a healthy, glowing appearance
- 300mg pure CBD
- Seabuckthorn Berry Oil
- Camellia Seed Oil
- Cranberry Seed Oil
Directions: Disperse toner into a cotton pad. Gently rub into your skin using circular motions. You do not need to rinse this off, as you are deep cleansing you are depositing nutrients and toning your skin.
After toning on clean skin apply a few drops of the Revive Serum and massage in morning and night.
At night after the Revive serum, massage in a few drops of the Sweet Dreams oil for an intense hydrating night treatment. You can always apply the Sweet Dreams in the morning for added hydration and benefits.
For a complete ingredient list go to each product individually.
Active ingredients may cause sensitivity to the sun. Wear Sunscreen